Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas From Prowler Aviation!!

Happy Holidays Everyone,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish all my friends, Prowler builders and Prowler enthusiasts a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season.  Thank you for your continued interest, support and encouragement.

Northern CA was recently given an early Christmas snow fall.  Unfortunately, it is all gone now - but it did make for a very early Christmas scene at the Prowler workshop:

Another shot from the office stairs landing:
It was so cold that this snow stayed on the ground for nearly a week.  This is not a typical occurrence for the Shasta County area.  Several friends that have lived here all their lives cannot remember a time that it snowed so much and lasted for so long.  It was a nice diversion for the kids:

Unfortunately, the rest of my year has been dominated by myriad projects and responsibilities not directly related to Prowler Aviation.  Because of that, I regret that this is only my second post this year.  I did start a blog update about a  month ago, but had a laptop computer issue and just recently got up and running again with a new system.

In the past two weeks, I have actually gotten a few important Prowler things accomplished that I am really anxious to share with you.  Here's 2 sneek peeks:
 

Plus, I have nearly 7 months of other builder updates and unrelated project updates to report to you on.  So, I really hope to get that update posted soon so that you can see what I have been doing and so that I can start 2014 with a clean slate.  My goal is to get that update finished and posted before New Year's Eve.

Until then, thank you again for your continued interest in the new Prowler Aviation.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: